Goldmine of Ghaziabad, highway of growth / opportunity; NH24 has many other synonyms. It is truly the lifeline of NCR and is the next big investment destination. Below are the reasons for why investing NH24 is a good idea and will reap you benefits in future:
- The highway runs through Ghaziabad and is witnessing state-of-the-art infrastructure developments.
- The UP Government has plans to convert the Delhi Border-Dasna Stretch, by widening it into an eight lane corridor.
- The government has planned an expenditure of Rs. 6450 Crore, for development of NH24.
- The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) would be starting from NH24.
- To link Greater Noida & Ghaziabad, there are plans to develop underpasses from Ghaziabad and a link road between Gr. Noida & Noida.
- There are also plans for widening the highway to 16 lane.
- Post widening of NH24, the location is expected to see huge property appreciation.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has floated tenders for widening – from Nizamuddin Bridge to Dasna (28km). The 22-km stretch of the Dasna-Hapur portion of the highway would be widened to six lanes.
- Many multi-national companies like, Ericsson, NIIT, Xerox, BirlaSoft, GE, etc. have already chosen NH24 for their operations.
- In coming years, NH24 would have an excellent connectivity with plans to construct a 105-km. high speed six lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway and expansion of NH91 that connects Ghaziabad to Kanpur.
To add shine to NH24, Wave Infratech has developed the World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Located on NH 24, Wave City is developed on smart city concept. Wave City offers residential properties, commercial properties, retail, shopping complexes, shops cum offices, etc.