With various infrastructural developments in place, Noida has surpassed the developments in other NCR cities like Gurgaon & Faridabad. These infrastructural developments in Noida have attracted varied industrial giants to establish a permanent base here. It is turning out to be a model city because of its development in the areas of industry, commerce and trade. Noida has also emerged as a realty hotspot for commercial and residential properties making it the next world-class city with planned infrastructure development.
- There is a proposal to extend the Metro rail, from Dwarka-Noida City Center to Pari Chowk, which will give direct connectivity to Delhi and other NCR areas is expected to be in place by 2021.
- A fast 60km Metro (Airport Metro) line, which will directly connect to the IGI airport-to be covered in 50 minutes, the route will connect Greater Noida via Bodaki, Pari Chowk, expressway’s Sector 93 to Badarpur and Chhatarpur.
- The Noida Authority also has an extensive plan of developing a green corridor to protect the riverbed from land sharks.
- There is a plan for the development of amusement parks, wedding ceremony venues, a golf course, cricket and football stadiums, etc.
- To reduce pollution in the city of NOIDA the city has decided to setup CNG plants over the town.
- As Noida is fast developing into an IT hub of Delhi NCR NOIDA Authorities plan to introduce Wi-fi capability in the entire area of Noida & Greater Noida.
- The city of NOIDA has approached QMI India Ltd. for acquiring ISO 9001:2000 and EMS ISO 14001:2004 for the city for which the process is on. By March next year the town would be as per the quality standards of ISO 9001:2000 which would help NOIDA to have an International image on the global platform.
- MNCs like Adobe, IBM, HCL, Samsung etc. have chosen to set up their offices in Noida over other bustling hotspots in Delhi NCR.
- The Noida Authority, one of the richest civic bodies in the country, plans to draft a budget of Rs 8,000 crore for the financial year 2014-15 with various infrastructure projects.
- Noida is home to the best in class healthcare and education facilities.
Learn more about investing in Noida.