Wave Infratech’s Wave City, located on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi, is an iconic project that is attracting investors and home buyers alike. Factors like location, infrastructure development and other amenities are contributing at making Wave City the most sought after real estate project in Delhi-NCR.
Here’s why you would want to invest in Wave City:
- Wave City is the largest self-sufficient IBM-enabled city, spread over 4500 acres. The first phase of the project development will happen on 1,671 acre of land.
- It is world’s largest pre-certified IGBC Platinum Rated Green township with proposed 750 acres of green space. Wave City has a wide variety of offerings for both residential and commercial segments including villas, independent floors, hi-rise & low-rise apartments and retails & office spaces.
- Wave City is just 30 minutes from Delhi, ISBT and 10 minutes from the proposed metro station & adjacent to the proposed 105 km Eastern Peripheral Expressway that would pass through Wave City.
- The city will have features like Central Command Center, which manages community services like public security, water, power, cooking gas, waste management, ICT-services, weather sub-station, traffic management along with Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) system.
- With world class consultants like IBM & AECOM associated with the project, Wave City ensures green and smarter city solutions for the residents for an enhanced quality of life.