With a population of over 1.8 million, Noida is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia surrounded by greenery. Noida is well connected to rest of the NCR & Delhi:
- Noida is bordered by NH-24 in the North, which makes the connectivity to Ghaziabad easy.
- Delhi is just 30 minutes from Noida now because of the well known Delhi Noida Toll Bridge (DND Flyway). DND Flyway is India’s first BOT Bridge Project.
- Noida is well connected to Delhi via Metro lines also. There will be two new Metro links coming up, one from Noida-Greater Noida through Noida Expressway & other from City Centre to Noida’s Sector 62.
- Further road infrastructure development includes, Link Road along Yamuna River, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Greater Noida – Mathura – Agra Expressway, etc. will add sheen to Noida connectivity.
- The Noida Authority has decided to start working on the new underpass proposed between Sector 96 and 128, along the Noida Expressway.