One region in NCR that is emerging as a goldmine for investors and homebuyers is NH24. Running through Ghaziabad, NH24 is fast developing with state-of-the-art infrastructure being put in place to make the region fully suitable for superior living. Property appreciation in this area is directly related to easy connectivity and superb infrastructure coming up in the future.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is constructing a 9.6 km elevated track to Ghaziabad. What makes the alignment unique–apart from passing through congested roads and linking Old Ghaziabad with Kashmere Gate–is the way station buildings will be connected with the viaduct.
- There are also plans of a 14 lane Delhi-Meerut Expressway via NH24. As per the proposed plan, the highway will be turned to 14 lanes till UP Gate at Ghaziabad and will include an 8 lane highway and 6-lane expressway.
- There are plans to convert the Delhi border-Dasna stretch by widening it into an eight-lane corridor. The widening of the 20km corridor would bring relief to over 2 lakh daily commuters.
- The NH24 has emerged as the cradle of investment for residential properties. Post- widening, it is anticipated that the property would see further appreciation. For those willing to settle in green zone and yet remain within a stone’s throw from Delhi, NH24 is a great option.
- Besides this, the proposed underpass from Ghaziabad and a link road between Greater Noida and Ghaziabad will also ease the peak hour traffic at NH24.
As this area is close to the national capital, buyers are seeing this locality as an excellent place to stay. Projects such as Wave City, located on the NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi, are drawing a lot of investors for both commercial and residential units. Wave City is an IBM-enabled smart city that promotes smart living, a first-of-its-kind in the in the region.