Traditionally, highways and expressways have been the hub for urban development. These territories have been investment magnet even before they are fully developed. One such highway is NH24, which connects the national capital-Delhi to Uttar Pradesh capital-Lucknow, running 438 km in length.
Here are 6 reasons why you should choose NH24 for your property investment:
- To improve the connectivity and decongest the traffic, NH24 would be widened to 16-lane.
- GDA has recently opened three new underpasses at Kala Patthar Chowk, CISF Chowk and ABES Engineering College in collaboration with private builders.
- Two major Metro routes which have been passed are from Noida City Centre to Indirapuram and another from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand, Ghaziabad. The new line from the City Centre Station would be connecting Sector 32 to Sector 62 and NH24.
- Residents investing on NH24 would get access to malls, shops, hotels, restaurants, petrol pumps, schools and colleges, and hospitals. Other facilities like police station, post office, bank branches and ATMs, Ghaziabad Railway Station, an ISBT, and the proposed Metro station, etc. are also easily accessible.
- With the plans to widen NH24, development of underpasses and foot over bridges (FOBs) and improve public transport materialising, the real estate potential of this place will improve further.
- As NH24 is well connected to North, South and Central Delhi, it is certainly a prospective destination to invest.