Just because you don’t own the house, doesn’t mean you cannot deck it up! Here are few wall decorating ideas for renters.
1. Use Vinyl Wall Decals – This will give you a cascading confetti effect to your wall. They are fun and add extra colour to your walls.
2. Use Fabric As Wallpaper – You can use an old bed cover, with a good design, for a wall paper. Fabric can be used as a temporary wall treatment solution.
3. Use Wrapping Paper as Wallpaper – Another fantastic replacement for wallpaper is wrapping paper.
4. Use a black background and do your own DIY wallpaper – Just hang a black handmade paper and spill your creativity on the same for a DIY wallpaper.
5. Use Decorative or Masking Tape to Create a Patterned Wall – These tapes don’t stick to the wall and can be easily removed. Make a pattern and deck up your walls.
6. Use Oversized Wall Art – Oversized wall art that can cover up a good portion of the wall is a great alternative to painting or wallpaper. It allows you to hide the stark walls with pop of colour.
7. Create a Gallery Wall – Another great way to hide those white walls is to create a gallery wall. Add your memorable pictures to the wall.
Source: Making Home Base