It would be such a relief when you don’t have to stop at a signal during the rush hours. The Noida Authority has initiated such a project, which will soon let commuters travel at ease.
- The Noida Authority has prepared tenders to build two flyovers on Master Plan-I road. This plan will provide commuters a signal-free ride from Sector 10 to Sector 12.
- The 1.5km elevated corridor will also provide relief to motorists travelling from Delhi on the DND Flyway, and those going to Ghaziabad via NH-24.
- The first flyover will stretch from the crossing of Sector 10 and 21 till the petrol pump near the Noida Stadium.
- The second flyover will be built from the crossing of Sector 12 and 22 till the Sector 56 junction.
- Work Circle 1 In-Charge M Ishrat said that the total length of the two flyovers will be about 1400 metres, with a 100m gap dividing the two elevated roads. Both flyovers will be 14m wide and have four lanes, two on each side of the carriageway.
- The two elevated roads will provide respite to thousands of commuters who use the Master Plan-I road every day.