Connecting roads…lead you to your destination!
In a recent development, NH24 will have NCR’s 1st 3 layer road, which will connect to the FNG Highway.
- Development of a traffic rotary on the highway has been proposed to the Department of Road Transport and Highways.
- This traffic rotary will bring ease to travellers travelling from Noida towards Ghaziabad & Faridabad.
- The FNG Highway was developed to connect Noida, Ghaziabad & Faridabad. The total length of this highway is 30 km.
- There is a plan to develop a traffic rotary on NH24, near the Chhajarsi cut, to connect Noida & Ghaziabad.
- 2 traffic rotaries will be developed on the FNG Highway. One will be on NH24 & the other will be on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
Sources: Amar Ujjala / TOI