With Mahesh Sharma, the Gautam Budh Nagar MP and newly appointed minister declaring his intention to revive the airport project, it’s a bonanza for Noida and Greater Noida residents. Mahesh Sharma said “I guess within a month, a proposal will be finalized and discussed at a higher level”.
The soon to be discussed proposal will definitely boast the economy of the city. With its proximity to the Delhi International Airport, Gurgaon had seen a rapid real estate development and earned the tag of ‘Millennium City’. The prospect of another airport in Noida can do the same wonders. Noida & Greater Noida residents and investors have a lot to cheer about as they are bound to see high appreciation in their investment soon.
- Noida has already attracted a lot of attention of corporate investors & with this move the trend would increase.
- Needless to say that property prices in Noida would see a rise & reap good appreciation.
- The development would bring in foreign & NRI investors, as Noida would become a prospective high paying investment destination.
- The Yamuna Expressway Authority plans to develop industries in some areas near the airport site.
- A heliport and a mini airstrip that were planned would see the light of day soon.
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has finished conceptualizing the heliport, expected to cost Rs 50 crore. The heliport will be in Greater Noida’s Knowledge Park.
- The airstrip would be used by light & mid-sized aircraft.
This is one of the major developments that Noida shall witness in coming years. Investors who have invested in projects like Wave City Center would be benefited because of the development as the properties here would see good appreciation. Wave City Center is set in heart of Noida in Sector 25A & 32. The project is the first smart township in NCR and offers varied properties like residential properties, commercial properties, shops cum offices, retails showrooms, etc.
Sources : TOI