With the newly formed Noida Metro Rail Company (NMRC) initiating Metro projects, public transport issues in Noida will soon be put to an end.
In the first board meeting of NMRC in Lucknow, Mr. Rama Raman, Managing Director of NMRC said, “An initial corpus of Rs. 1000 Crore has been allotted to NMRC, which will be used to build Metro rail networks across UP and later rest of the country. NMRC will be involved in the planning & implementation of Metro rail, Monorail & high speed rail projects in UP and other Indian cities.”
- According to officials Noida will be the 3rd city in NCR to boast its own Metrorail Company.
- NMRC’s 1st project will be the proposed 29 km. long Metro link between Noida and Greater Noida.
- Noida-Greater Noida Metro line will have 22 stations, connecting some of the major spots across Noida & Greater Noida.
- The further developments will be spread across Yamuna Expressway, Ghaziabad & Greater Noida.
- DMRC will be acting as consultants in future projects and the construction will be done by NMRC.
With this new development Noida will witness a great change. Residents living in Noida and investors eyeing Noida for better property investment will see sky high property appreciations once these Metro developments are in place. Investors who have invested in Wave City Center, First Smart Township in NCR, will see great appreciation in their investment. Wave City Center is located in heart of Noida and offers residential properties, commercial properties, office spaces, commercial spaces, shopping centers, etc.