National highways are turning into sought after residential addresses for many home-buyers. Once a sleepy village, today NH24 is a realty hotspot. It’s not wrong if we say that NH24 is highway to prosperity.
NH24 is one of the national highways in India which is rapidly developing into a property investment hub. Here are few reasons why:
- NH24 connects Delhi to Uttar Pradesh & also connects Lucknow via Ghaziabad, Hapur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur and Sitapur. With latest infrastructure development and its connectivity factor, NH24 has become a prized real estate destination with investors pouring in for residential and commercial property investment.
- The infrastructure along and on NH24 is taking stride and soon it will be widened to a 16-lane highway from ITO till Dasna.
- Easy accessibility to Delhi, Noida & Ghaziabad. NH24 also has excellent connectivity to NH91.
- Essential facilities like interstate bus depot, colleges, schools & hospitals, etc. are located on this highway.
- Many multi-national companies like, Ericsson, NIIT, Xerox, BirlaSoft, GE, etc. have already chosen NH24 for their operations.
- In coming years, NH24 would have an excellent connectivity with plans to construct a 105-km. high speed six lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway and expansion of NH91 that connects Ghaziabad to Kanpur.
NH24 is also home to World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Wave City, world’s largest IGBC pre-certified platinum rated township is designed to provide more efficient management of the city’s services and resources by the use and modernisation of new information and communication technologies (ICT). Motivated by the simple concept of judiciously utilizing our limited natural resources, Wave City uses smart technologies to improve the daily lives of its residents.