Noida would soon bring you 2 grand places where you can spend fun time with family & friends, relax & also indulge in unique leisure activities.
Noida Leisure Park, Sector 117, near Greater Noida
Taking inspiration from Singapore, Noida Authority has prepared a blueprint for a 50 acre first-of-a-kind leisure park in the NCR. This park would be one of the finest greens in the country.
- The leisure park would be divided into four zones, Noida Haat, Historical Indian Garden, Civilized Garden and kids’ zone.
- The park will also include musical and animated fountains, laser shows and a kids’ zone.
- A fully equipped amusement arena, amphitheatres, canopied huts, food courts, landscaped lawns, etc. are also in cards.
Noida Haat, Sector 33, Noida
Now just like Delhi, Noida too will have its own Haat. The Haat will be spread over 25000sqm. of area and will be modern in every aspect. As quoted to Time of India, Abhilash Sharma (Director of UP Tourism and Secretary of Crafts Mela Mahotsav) said “Yeh shehar kisi bhi maamle mein Delhi se kam nahi hai. Yahan ka infrastructure dekhiye, development dekhiye. Par jab baat cultural space ki hoti hai, toh yahan kuch nahi hai.” He also said that with Shilpotsav, Noida took the first step in 2009 and now Noida Haat will spark more cultural activities in the city.
- The Haat is developed to host art exhibitions and stalls of craftsmen from different states and SAARC countries.
- UP Tourism has already declared that it will host Shilpotsav 2015 at Noida Haat.
- The Haat will be developed on a pattern similar to Dilli Haat.