For people who are continuously looking for new routes to park their money, commercial properties are attracting a lot of attention. Investing in commercial spaces would primarily be in the form of buying office spaces. In fact, many developers and experts from the sector express that commercial property as an investment motive is way better than residential.
For any investor, there are two most important things; initial cost of acquisition and, most important factor, return on investment. Most of the developers who were earlier selling larger office spaces are today dividing those larger floor plates into smaller units. This is encouraging smaller investors. Today, a small investor can even look at buying 500 square feet to 1000 square feet of office space and this is a reason the area is bringing in a lot more new categories of buyers. As a result, professionals like chartered accountants, stock brokers, lawyers, even doctors investing in office properties across the country.
A few benefits of investment in commercial properties
- The concept of assured returns began with commercial real estate.
- Returns are higher in commercial properties as compared to residential properties.
- Investors may want to pool their capital together and syndicate deal.
- The income that a piece of commercial real estate produces is directly related to its usable square footage.
- Cash flow is often greater in case of commercial real estate.
- For investors of NCR region, development is gaining momentum for commercial project.
Source: Economics Times