Infrastructure plays an important role in bringing up a city. With a string of infrastructure projects coming into place, Noida is emerging as a better place to live. Recently Noida was felicitated with the ‘Best Housing’ and ‘Best City’ Awards, at Best City Awards held by ABP News Group. The upcoming developments will add sheen to Noida.
Few infra developments are marked below.
- A mobile manufacturing hub will be development in Noida & Greater Noida.
- The construction work for the Greater Noida Metro is on the brink of a start.
- The multi-level parking facility in Sector 18 is expected to be fully operational by December 2015.
- A 22-storey district hospital in Sector 39 is likely to be delivered by 2016.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is likely to inaugurate more multi-crore infrastructure projects in Noida and Greater Noida this week. The projects include Metro line connectivity from Noida to Greater Noida, underpasses, flyovers, elevated roads, etc.
- “Yadav will also inaugurate three underpasses in Noida – including one near NTPC and Uflex – besides inaugurating flyovers on Noida-Greater Noida expressway near Sector 142,” an official said, adding that an elevated road from Rajnigandha to Sector 56 in Noida is also in the list.
- In Greater Noida, apart from the Metro rail, which will cost Rs. 5000 Crore, other projects include a heliports and a solar power plant.