In next 3 years the Metro line connecting Noida & Greater will be operational.
- Metro connectivity from Noida to Greater Noida will be operational in 1110 days.
- The work on this track will start in April 2015.
- Taking a step forward on the Noida-Greater Noida Metro link, the Noida Metro Rail Company (NMRC)’s project office was opened for consultant Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Wednesday.
- The office in Sector 29’s Ganga Shopping Complex was inaugurated by Rama Raman, chairperson of Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway Authorities. Senior district officials and DMRC project director P K Garg were also present.
- The Noida-Greater Noida Metro track will be of 29 km. and will be completed in 3 years.
- This Metro line will be developed as per the Communications Based Train Control (CBTC) Technique.
Sources: TOI / Hindustan