Ghaziabad is known to cater primarily to the mid-segment and affordable housing segment. With increased focus on affordable luxury housing, developers are actively looking at NH24, Ghaziabad as a potential investment option.
Builders have developed an array of sustainable housing options on the NH24 stretch of Ghaziabad. With major infrastructural developments such as the extension of the Metro route to Ghaziabad, the real estate market here will see a positive change.
Buyers would look at Ghaziabad as a beneficial property investment destination because of its enhanced connectivity to major destinations of Delhi, NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, etc. The connectivity will not only benefit the residents of Ghaziabad but also people working in and around Ghaziabad.
- NH24 would be widened to six lanes for a congestion free travel.
- The Metro that would connect Noida Sector 62 to Indirapuram is under process.
- If you are travelling to & fro from NCR, your travel will become fast and smooth with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation constructing a 9.6km elevated track to Ghaziabad by December.
- A 10 km. stretch would be developed to connect NH24 to Raj Nagar Extension.
- The extended connectivity from Rithala Dilshad Garden corridor will go through colonies like Shahid Nagar and Raj Bagh to reach the New Bus Stand in Old Ghaziabad.
- The Phase 2 of the Metro connectivity will link Yamuna Vihar Delhi to Shiv Vihar, Indirapuram & Vaishali, etc.
- The Ghaziabad Development Authority is planning to extend Delhi Metro lines deeper into Ghaziabad through extension of the Blue Line from Vaishali to Mehrauli via Indirapuram.