DND Flyway is the first Toll Plaza in India to be certified ISO: 9001: 2008 compliant for excellence in the field of Operations and Maintenance and Customer Services. It is one-of-a-kind highway which provides ease and comfort of driving in and out of the city of NOIDA.
Making Lives Better
After its inception DND has had significant impact on the economic development of Noida, facilitating further investments in the region.
- Tight integration of Noida with South Delhi.
- Quicker access to Delhi / Noida with saving in peak hour travel time of 30 minutes.
- Noida sector 18, 19, 25, 25A, 32, etc. are easily accessible from here.
- The commissioning of the Mayur Vihar Link, DND Flyway has been extended to cover the East Delhi colonies of Mayur Vihar, Vasundhra Enclave, Patparganj, etc.
The Delhi Noida Toll Bridge is India’s first BOT Bridge Project
- 8 Lane dual carriageway connecting Noida Sector 15A with Ring Road near Maharani Bagh
- 6 km Link with 552 Metre long main bridge across River Yamuna and 3 minor bridges
- 8 Lane approach road on embankment
- Grade separated interchanges at Noida and Delhi end with cloverleaf at Noida side and a trumpet on Delhi side
- 31 Lane 200m wide fully computerised toll plaza
- Connecting flyover at Ashram Crossing
- Thoughtfully designed for a safe, fast and delightful driving experience
- No pedestrian crossings, busy intersections or detours
- Smooth flow of traffic
- Wide open green spaces – one of the most pollution free routes
- World class facility management
Noida Authority Online
Picture from: Panoramio
Learn more about investing in Wave City Center