1. Where is the product located?
Executive Floors is an independent residential floors initiative taken by the Wave Infratech. It located at Wave City on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi. Wave City is a 4500-acre mega township based on the concept propagated by IBM. It is advantageously located:
– 30 minutes away from Delhi
– 10 minutes from the new proposed metro station
– 15 minutes from the Anand Vihar ISBT
– 10 minutes from Fortis hospital
– Adjacent to the proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway
2. When the product was launched?
Wave Executive Floors was launched in December, 2013
3. What is the product category?
Wave Executive Floors are Stilt + 5 low – rise independent residential floors
4. What are the offerings in the product?
Wave Executive Floors, part of 44-acre group housing, offer you 2 & 3 BHK (Stilt + 5) residential floors with features like:-
- Gated community
- 6.5- Acre central park
- Elevators, Power Back-up & Other public utilities
- Dedicated car parking
- Club House & Swimming Pool
- Shopping & Other facilities
2 BHK – 83.61 sq. m. (900 sq. ft.)
3 BHK – 104.88 sq. m. (1129 sq. ft.)
(1 sq. m. – 10.764 sq. ft.)
6. How many floors are there in one Tower?
There are Stilt + 5 Floors in a tower
9. What are provision for power & water supply?
• UP State Grid supply
• 100% Power Back up
• Water supply from UP Water Supply Board
10. Which company is responsible for construction of the product?
Best in class construction partners are associated with Wave City. Master planning & Landscape designing is done by AECOM.
11. Are there any Educational Institutions (Universities / Colleges / Schools) and Medical Facilities (Hospitals / Clinics) in close vicinity of your product?
– Schools : DPS, Ryan International Amity International
– Universities / Colleges : Amity International, Galgotia
– Hospitals : Columbia Asia , Yasodha, Sarvodhya & Fortis