In a recent development, Ghaziabad MP General VK Singh (retired) has said that the pending work of connecting NH24 & NH58 will start soon.
- It is noted that the work would be completed by October 2016 end.
- A rail overbridge (ROB) is proposed over the 3.65 km. elevated link road.
- This ROB will connect NH24 & 58, which will benefit the commuters travelling to & from Meerut, Ghaziabad & Noida.
- The project is estimated to cost Rs.140 Crore, including railway cost and the two sides have been constructed by the Ghaziabad Development Authority.
- The other infrastructure developments on this stretch are the following. These developments will help the commuters travelling from Sahibabad towards trans-Hindon areas and further towards NH24.
- Hindon Bridge Elevated Road
- Rail under bridge at Sahibabad railway station at the cost of Rs. 9 Crore
- Construction of rail under bridge near Hindon Bridge at the cost of Rs. 8 Crore.