In order to make the commuters aware of the traffic rules, the Noida Authority is planning to begin the construction of a Traffic Park in Sector 108.
- The project will be divided in 5 parts. “The construction of 3 parts of the project will begin next week. These include the boundary wall of the park, the life-size models of the round-about, flyovers, bridges, bus stops, subways & traffic signals and the construction of internal passages”, said Project Engineer & Noida’s Traffic Cell In-Charge, Sandeep Chandra.
- The construction is expected to begin this month near Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
- The park is developed to impart motor vehicle driving skills and the traffic police can use it to organise workshops on safe driving.
- Sandeep Chandra also adds, “The commuters will be taught about traffic rules in an easy and user-friendly way.”
- The authority claims that the project will be completed in 10 months.