With the UP government’s interest in reviving the Jewar International Airport project, there have been talks of a rebound in real estate sector in Noida and Greater Noida.
- Jewar International Airport project holds significance as any kind of development in terms of infrastructure indicates a growth of real estate in the region.
- Experts believe that development like establishing an airport would give a much-needed push to the region’s real estate as demand for property will increase.
- Real estate sector is on a revival mode and sentiments are looking positive with consumers/homebuyers coming back into the market.
- The government has also taken many measures to boost the housing sector. The Real Estate Regulation Act is also expected to bring in many positive changes in the real estate sector.
- With the prices touching high levels in Delhi and Gurgaon, Noida and Greater Noida will become as an affordable choice for many homebuyers, especially the first time homebuyers. If Jewar airport becomes a reality, then all these factors could make Noida and Greater Noida region a strong real estate market.
Source: Financial Express