We wish you a happy new year. This year, Noida is going to witness various infrastructural developments.
- In order to boost Metro connectivity in Noida and Greater Noida, the Noida and Greater Noida Authority has prepared a proposal to construct a new Metro line from Mahamaya Flyover to the zero point of the Yamuna Expressway.
- The two routes will be from Wave City Center (Sector 32) to Greater Noida, and another from City Centre to Sector 62.
- The Noida-Greater Noida Metro track will have 22 stations, of which 13 will be constructed at ground level, while seven will be elevated.
- The proposed extension of the Dwarka-Wave City Center to PariChowk will give direct connectivity to Delhi and other NCR areas, and the project is expected to complete by 2021.
Infrastructure developments have a direct impact on real estate, property prices, to be precise. Noida is witnessing an array of developments whether it is roads, skywalks, elevated roads, you name it and it is here.
- Noida is an affordable city with good infrastructure. The upcoming infrastructure development in the city has made Noida’s real estate market increasingly attractive.Noida is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia with a population of over 1.8 million.
- Noida is set to be the first 4G City in India.
- Noida boasts of unparalleled infrastructure. The city also plans on future developments like
- CNG Plants all over the city to reduce pollution
- In order to give take IT to the masses, NOIDA authority plans to introduce Wi-Fi capability in the entire city.
- For acquiring ISO 9001:2000 and EMS ISO 14001:2004 for the city Noida has approached QMI India Ltd.
- Noida is well connected to rest of the destinations in NCR & Delhi:
- Bordered by NH-24 in the North, Noida is connected to Ghaziabad.
- The Delhi Noida Toll Bridge (DND Flyway) is India’s first BOT Bridge Project.
- Further road infrastructure development includes, Link Road along Yamuna River, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Greater Noida – Mathura – Agra Expressway, etc.