Over the past decade, the retail real estate sector has seen its fair share of twists and turns. Nevertheless, the investors’ sentiment towards the retail estate sector in the country remains to be positive in the country. Also, as per a study by RICS India Commercial Survey, the Indian commercial market has showed early signs of improved rentals in Q1 2014.
With improving market sentiments towards the real estate sector at large and retail segment in particular, investors are in store to reap high capital appreciation. Hence, there is no doubt about the fact that investing in the retail sector in Delhi NCR is a lucrative opportunity.
Wave City Center offers one such retail investment, MetroMart, a one-stop shop for all shopping and entertainment needs. This retail destination comes with a host of benefits with ideal location in the heart of the Noida – Sector 25A and 32.
- Right next to the bustling Noida City Centre Metro Station with proposed direct access from the station and next to the main road.
- Parking space for over 3000 vehicles for long-stay access.
- 670 specially designed air-conditioned shops.
- 350 seater food court.
- Exciting kid’s play zone plus exhibition and entertainment areas
- Patrons to get to experience retail similar to high streets of Singapore, Macau and Dubai right in their neighborhood.
MetroMart will receive an estimated captive footfall of 1 crore commuters per year. MetroMart is envisioned to become the next Connaught Place of NCR and to help investors make the most of the current situation, Wave Infratech announces a rare opportunity that offers investors an attractive option with appreciation of the investment and assured rentals. So come invest here & see your money grow!
Learn more about investing in MetroMart