Technology has impacted the real estate sector in a profound way. Here are few developments, which have impacted the sector in many ways:
- Many real estate sites are now curating data, availability, etc. with so many websites providing so much information to anyone for free, the greatest impact is the availability of increased information for public.
- Technological advances like cloud-based information storage security, more reliable communication applications and much more, have helped the buyers / investors.
- Rather than printing out large documents that show availability, stacking, pricing etc., the updated information is all up in the cloud and essentially at people’s fingertips whenever they need to access it. With floor plans, availability and data all organized in a mobile app is a game changer for the sector.
- Online marketplaces facilitate connections between agents, brokers, sellers, buyers, renters, and investors.
- The sector has made improvements in mobile access, as well as newer and smarter mobile devices, which will greatly impact the sector positively.
- Smartphone browsers are compatible with web platforms. With this compatibility, residential and commercial real estate professionals can provide information and status updates, set schedules for site visits, and much more while in the field.
Sources: Real Estate Tech News