“Where do I invest?” a perpetual question that a potential investor asks. The answer to this is, “investing in NOIDA”, an investment haven in Delhi NCR. The city is well connected to Delhi and has excellent infrastructure and is set to become the financial and social hub for the National Capital Region.
Metro rail services has added grace to the location and made it easy and safe for the people to travel from Noida to Delhi and Gurgaon. To add to the convenience, one can reach South Delhi within few minutes via DND Flyway. With excellent institutes, schools, colleges & multi-speciality hospitals, Noida is one stop shop for its residents. This city has also developed as a hub of commercial markets, malls and cineplexes.
Noida’s development is drawing-in investors who want to multiply their investments. People from Delhi & other states prefer shifting to Noida now, as there are less traffic issues due to wide roads. The city’s emphasis is towards eco living and there are lot more infrastructure developments planned to give its residents a convenient living.
- To reduce pollution in the city, the authorities have decided to setup CNG plants over the town.
- As Noida is developing into an IT hub of Delhi / NCR, the authorities would take IT to the masses and introduce Wi-Fi capability in the entire area.
- The city of NOIDA has approached QMI India Ltd. for acquiring ISO 9001:2000 and EMS ISO 14001:2004 for the city for which the process is on.
- The Delhi Noida Toll Bridge is India’s first BOT Bridge Project.
- There are plans to make use of rain water by means of modern indigenous technology for agricultural purposes to supplement the availability of water to meet the future requirements.
Properties in Noida appreciate exceptionally which makes it highly popular among investors and homebuyers. A high appreciation will help in getting attractive returns. Investment in Noida real estate actually means to purchase property which will reap profits.
Property News India