“The details are details. They make the product. The connections, the connections, the connections. It will in the end be these details that give the product its life”… Charles Eames
It doesn’t happen every day that you can shop while you change trains. This recent development is one-of-its-kind in Delhi/NCR. Wave City Center’s MetroMart will now be directly connected to Noida City Centre Metro station from station’s concourse level.
MetroMart has been conceptualized keeping you in mind – for your family, friends or “me time”. This is now enhanced as now you can have this “fun time” while you commute or change trains. This is an innovation that will be first-of-its-kind! First multi-level car parking facility at MetroMart will be directly connected to the Metro station via a covered skywalk.
While you travel every day to Noida or stay here, this advanced development will benefit you. Now you don’t have to walk a long way to reach your car in the parking. All you got to do is take 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: Step out of the train from station’s concourse level.
- Step 2: You will enter MetroMart’s 2nd level.
- Step 3: Every one of you will love this step! Once you enter MetroMart, you’ll be spoilt for choices. Shop a little, pick up stuff you love, watch a movie @ Wave Cinemas, have your favourite food @ the 350-seater food court or just go around.
- Step 4: When it’s time to go, take the lift or escalator straight to the Metro parking.
- Step 5: Or if you want to back to the Metro station, take the exit from the 1st level.
This retail wonder offers Metro parking space for over 2500 vehicles developed by Wave Infratech. Metro makes your travel easy and MetroMart gives shopping on the go! Indeed a special experience!
Sources: HT/Dainik Jagran/Amar Ujjala/Punjab Kesari