Noida has been witnessing various developments recently.
Noida allots land worth Rs. 93 Crore for industrial freight corridor
- The Noida Authority on Tuesday said that it has sold 22.8524 hectares of land to the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCC) for the Delhi-Mumbai freight corridor project.
- The DFCC will be developing a new rail track on this land. This upcoming rail track will connect Greater Noida’s Bodaki railway junction with Tughlakhabad railway station in Haryana via Yamuna River.
- DFCC has paid Rs. 93,26,53,040/- to the authority for this land in the villages Jhatta & Gulavali, located between Yamuna River and Noida Expressway.
- The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Development Corridor (DMIC) will be established on the either side of the western dedicated freight corridor. Officials claim that the DMIC will be completed by 2017.
Green Signal for many Infra Projects in Noida
- Rs. 3000 Crore has been allocated for the Agra-Lucknow Expressway.
- The existing Noida-Agra Expressway will be extended till Lucknow.
- A medical college in Greater Noida will soon be constructed.
- A super specialty hospital for children will be developed in Noida.
Sources: NBT / HT