After winters, summers are here, and you must be worried about the redecoration of your home’s interiors. But no worries any more, as we give you some summery ideas:
- Replace wool cushions with lightweight cotton and linen versions in light or bright colours and patterns.
- Lighten the décor in the bedroom by switching to linens and decorative accessories.
- Decorate pillows and cushions with floral covers. Use bold prints or paint them with your hands in textile paints.
- If you have a rear porch, hang cotton, linen or canvas curtains on the sides to create a sheltered “room.”
Here are the reasons why linens are the best:
- Linen is known to be the world’s strongest natural fibre.
- It is thicker than cotton and linen fibre has variable lengths, most of which are very long.
- Known to be crisper than cotton, linen becomes supple through handling. It gains elegance and softens to behold the most fluid drape.
- Linen sheets give you the best nights’ sleep, as they are soft and airy.
- It has the natural ability to prevent bacterial growth.