When there is an electrical problem or mishap, we tend to panic and call any electrician without checking if that person is equipped to handle and rectify the problem or not. Here are few questions you must ask before hiring a professional:
- The person has to be equipped with proper equipment.
- Ask the man if he is equipped to undertake the given task in terms of training and experience.
- Make sure you are safe if something goes wrong by taking care of the paper work and insurance needs as per the law of your land. Ask him if he is licensed or qualified to undertake your work accordingly.
- Proceed to query him about the nature of his experience and training for the kind of work on offer.
- Ask for the estimate of your entire work. Include incidentals, material, labour and any other cost.