Here are ideas on how to make your cubicle feel like home:
1. Desktop Wallpaper: Set it to something that is not related to work, something escapist but office-appropriate.
2. Leather Desk Blotters: Keeps your palm & keyboard comfortable.
3. Chair Cushions: It’s not always that you leave on time from office, sometimes one need to work late. Keep chair cushions which can help you sit comfortably & helps with posture as well.
4. Coffee Table Books: Books are always a source of inspiration. Book covers provide both colour and familiarity.
5. Creative Bulletin Board: You can pin your favourites. Cards, notes or other inspiring objects.