If you love to invest in art, then first and foremost thing is to see what you like and what suits your walls and decor. There is a thumb rule when you invest in art décor for your house, “invest slowly & gradually”. Here are few tips for the same:
- One should have a mix range portfolio of artists depending on budget. Never stick to one artist.
- One should always have collection of different artists which makes the collection vibrant and works of different style.
- When-ever you buy an art piece, it is compulsory to always ask for authentication certificate.
- Check for the medium used and re-check the life of the work.
- Buy from a reputed gallery which has experience and promotes different artists and showcases eminent artists.
- Quality is everything. Select the artist depending on his education, shows held, collection and promoting gallery.