Noida is an emerging IT destination, and to add to its development, the IT giant, Infosys, is soon going to set its campus in the city.
- The layout plan for the Noida campus of Infosys is set.
- Infosys has invested Rs. 1,354 Crore for this development in Noida.
- “The layout plan has been designed by a world renowned architect. We have come to know that the building will be an iconic and state-of-the-art,” Noida Authority Chairman and CEO Rama Raman, said.
- The value of the land allotted to Infosys is Rs. 100 Crore, and is spread across 1.11 lakh sq. m.
- “Once operational, Infosys is expected to employ nearly 25,000 IT professionals. This will provide a huge impetus to the city,” Raman said.
This proposed development will have an all-around positive impact on the real estate market sentiment in the city as well. It will not only increase the residential demand but will also boost other sectors like retail, hospitality, healthcare & education.