Retail sector plays an important role in increasing the productivity of consumer goods and services throughout the world. In India retail sector has come forward as one of the most active and fast paced industries.
Indian retail sector stands 4th for being the most attractive nation for retail investment, among 30 flourishing markets according to A T Kearney, a US Based global management consulting firm. According to a study by Yes Bank – ASSOCHAM, Indian retail market expands at a compounded annual growth rate of 15 per cent.
The development in the retail sector is expected to increase further due to globalization, high economic growth, and improved lifestyle. The major factors that aid to the development are:
- Large working population
- Reasonable real estate prices
- Growing preference for branded products and higher aspirations
- Growing liberalization of the FDI policy in the past decade
- Increasing urbanization
- Rising affluence amid consumers
With changing shopping patterns and people leading a sophisticated and smart lifestyle, India’s retail sector has also seen a paradigm shift. To cater to ever increasing demand of retail spaces in Delhi NCR, Wave City Center introduces a new concept in retail, right next to the bustling Noida City Centre Metro Station, MetroMart. This retail destination is developed to cater to all your shopping and entertainment needs. This retail destination comes with hoards of benefits, from its location, parking, shops and much more.
- This retail destination will become a metro transit junction with proposed a Metro line within.
- MetroMart will invite a captive footfall of 1 crore commuters per year.
- Set in Sector 32, MetroMart is envisioned to become the next Connaught Place of NCR.
- MetroMart will have 670 special action air-conditioned shops.