Ghaziabad’s and NH24 realty market has got a big boost from one more connectivity project. The link road between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida is a breakthrough in inter-regional connectivity.
- Resumption of work on the 22km-long link road between Greater Noida and Ghaziabad has raised hopes of homebuyers and investors.
- The link road connects the buzzing Zeta sector in Greater Noida with the Vijay Nagar bypass on NH-24.
- The road from Greater Noida up to NH 24 is already completed. Residents can now reach NH-24 bypassing the congestion of Vijaya Nagar and go on to Sector 62 of Noida in 20 minutes.
- This link road will answer the worries of people commuting from Noida to Ghaziabad and will help share the load of traffic on NH-24 and also reduce the travel time.
- When the road is completed up to Ghaziabad, and the NH-24 is widened to eight lanes as planned, the connectivity to Ghaziabad will increase considerably.
- The much-awaited connecting road between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida will help enhance the prospects of real estate industry in the region and put these areas on a par with other hot realty destinations in and around the region.
Projects like Wave City, located on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi is expected to attract a lot of investors and buyers. This IBM-enabled smart city is a first of its kind in the region.