If you live on foothills of a mountain or a hill, you will lead a happier, healthier and longer life.
- Altitude may fight obesity: Living on a foothill of a mountain would make you want to trek or jog in mornings to remain fit.
- The mountains inspire physical activity: There’s a long list of mountain sports. An hour of mountain biking torches nearly 600 calories.
- Stunning views: The most obvious benefit is the scenery. Homes nestled among the peaks and valleys of mountains you get stunning views wherever you look.
- Climate: What draws many residents to the mountain towns is the climate. It is usually pleasant all around the year.
- No stress, more sleep: Not only does the fresh air on mountaintops mean less pollution, but also fewer cases of acute respiratory symptoms and easier breathing. Refreshing climate tends to ease stress and give you a peaceful sleep.
- Research shows mountains may even help you live longer: The fit you are, the longer you live.
Such development can be seen on the foothills of Shivalik range in Mohali. Located picturesquely at the foothills of the Shivalik Range, Wave Estate – a distinguished destination is favourably located in the heart of Mohali, Sector 85 and a part of Sector 99. It is located in the same vicinity as the incomparable landmarks like the globally lauded Mohali Cricket Stadium, the Chandigarh International Airport, the Knowledge Park that houses the Indian School of Business and the upcoming Mohali City Centre.