NH24 is the highway that connects Delhi to Uttar Pradesh. The highway also connects Lucknow via Ghaziabad, Hapur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur and Sitapur. National Highway 24 or NH 24 runs to 438 km. (272 mile) in length.
With latest infrastructure development and its connectivity factor, NH24 has become a prized real estate destination with investors pouring in for residential and commercial property investment. NH 24 boasts about this connectivity attributes. Connectivity is one major factor that has made the location as the right investment destination:
- NH 24 is a strategically located highway which connects Ghaziabad, Noida and Delhi.
- NH 24 has a neighbourhood with major all offices, shopping centers, mall, retail outlets, office spaces, healing facilities, banks and schools.
- You get easy access to localities like Vaishali, Indirapuram, and Kaushambi in Ghaziabad which have turned into coveted addresses now.
- The recent plan to widen NH 24 to eight lanes has made further connectivity enhancements from UP Gate to Vijay Nagar.
- The stretch of 21 km. from NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened and this would eradicate the traffic issues.
- With Delhi-Meerut Expressway, an upcoming 14 lane expressway passing via NH 24 would make this location as a connecting point to Meerut from Delhi.
- NH 24 already has an existing underpass at Shipra Mall and now Ghaziabad Development Authority also opened three underpasses at Kala Patthar Chowk, CISF Chowk and ABES Engineering College.
- The road extension on a 22-km link road connecting Ghaziabad to Greater Noida will soon resume.
- To add to connectivity benefits is the development of Metro connecting Sector 32 to Sector 62 and NH – 24 which will soon start.
Wave City, set on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi NCR is located strategically. The city is spread across an impressive 4500 acres of land and because it is located on NH 24 it is just:
- 05 minutes from Columbia Asia Hospital, NH24
- 15 minutes from Anand Vihar, ISBT
- 10 minutes from proposed metro station
- Adjacent to the proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway