Mohali is rising as a hot favourite investment destination for many. The following developments played a major role in the growth of Mohali:
- Chandigarh International Airport in Mohali: This international airport offers international flights to all major destinations around the world.
- Railway station at SAS Nagar: SAS Nagar has a railway station that connects the city with several important locations including Delhi, Ludhiana, Amritsar, etc.
- Housing demand from Chandigarh: Proximity and good connectivity with Chandigarh drives the housing demand to Mohali. Residents here enjoy social amenities and facilities of Chandigarh as well.
- Presence of IT SEZ: Many MNCs like Dell, Philips, Sebiz Infotech and SCL have their offices in Mohali. Denver based Quark Inc. SEZ is also located in Mohali.
- Improvements on health front: Around 260 acre of land has been allocated for developing hospitals and health institutions in Mohali.
- A robust road network: Mohali has a wide network of roads, including 52 km of National Highway and State highway of 1272 km.
- Upcoming Metro rail: A 37.573 km. metro rail network is proposed to be constructed in Chandigarh out of which 23.468 km. will be elevated and 14.105 km. underground Corridor.
- Knowledge City: A knowledge city is planned to be developed in Sector 81, housing some premier educational institutes like Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Nanotechnology, etc.
Wave Estate is a fully gated community in Greater Mohali, Punjab. The city is poised to be one of the most important residential and commercial hubs in North India. As an ultra-modern township spread across 300 acres, Wave Estate is a haven of luxury with its ultra-fine collection of contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums.