Mohali is one of north India’s fastest-growing IT towns. Investments are lined up for Mohali, both in the residential and commercial sectors.
- Leading IT companies have shown interest in investing in Mohali.
- Its biggest pull probably is its proximity to Chandigarh.
- The large NRI population of the state want a house close to Chandigarh, even if they already have one in their home-town.
- Seeing the fast pace of development in Mohali, there are many developers making a beeline for this fast-developing IT town.
- In Mohali, which is emerging as the fastest growing IT city, retail and real estate development is expected to pick up speed.
- Mohali as a city is meticulously planned in lines with Chandigarh.
- Over the next 10 years Mohali will be home to 10 million residents.
- IT companies like IBM, Tech Mahindra, etc. With an investment model of 1000 crore, this would provide employment to many people.