As India strides ahead into the new millennium, the seamless Tri-city of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula leads from the fore. Well connected to the capital of India, New Delhi, it is one of the key destinations of North India. Strategically located close to Chandigarh, Mohali offers the highest quality of life and design system with streamlined planning and architecture.
The region is targeted by an increasing number of outsourcing IT companies and the telecom industry. These companies seek to capitalize on the rich investment opportunities available in the city.
- Mohali as a city is meticulously planned in lines with Chandigarh. Over the next 10 years Mohali will be home to 10 million residents.
- With New International Airport in place, Mohali will see great property appreciation.
- Mohali has become one of the best education centres in India with institutes like IISER, Indian School of Business, etc.
Posed picturesquely at the foothills of the Shivalik Range is the lap of luxury, Wave Estate is a distinguished address located advantageously at the heart of Mohali in Sector 85 and a part of Sector 99.
Wave Estate is a fully gated community in Greater Mohali, Punjab. The city is poised to be one of the most important residential and commercial hubs in North India. As an ultra-modern township spread across 300 acres, Wave Estate is a haven of luxury, offering ultra-fine collection of contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums.
Multiplying its remarkable stance by countless folds, Wave Estate also stands amongst the vicinity of unmatched landmarks like:
- The globally lauded Mohali Cricket Stadium
- The Chandigarh International Airport
- The Knowledge Park that houses the Indian School of Business (ISB)
- The upcoming Mohali City Centre