Traditionally, highways and expressways have been a hub for urban development. These territories have been investment magnet even before they are fully developed. One such highway is NH24 that connects the national capital Delhi to UP capital Lucknow running 438 km in length. There has been a tremendous infrastructure development along the highway, which has also increased the connectivity manifolds. Here are why NH24 is a destination with high prospect:
- To improve the connectivity and decongest the traffic, NH24 would be widened to an eight-lane corridor.
- GDA has recently opened three new underpasses at Kala Patthar Chowk, CISF Chowk and ABES Engineering College in collaboration with private builders.
Extension of the Metro
- The UP Awas Vikas Parishad and the UPSIIDC have agreed to share the costs of the second phase of Metro from Ghaziabad and Noida.
- Two major Metro routes which have been passed are from Noida City Centre to Indirapuram and another from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand, Ghaziabad.
- The new line from the City Centre Station would be connecting Sector 32 to Sector 62 and NH – 24.
- Builders who have developed their projects along NH-24 would benefit as the area is close to the existing social infrastructure in Raj Nagar and Kavinagar.
- Residents investing on NH24 would get access to malls, shops, hotels, restaurants, petrol pumps, schools and colleges, and hospitals.
- Other facilities like police station, post office, bank branches and ATMs, Ghaziabad Railway Station, an ISBT, and the proposed Metro station, etc, are also easily accessible.
The Future is Bright
- With the plans to widen the NH24, build underpasses and FOBs and improve public transport materialising, the real estate potential of this place will improve further.
- As NH24 is well connected to North, South and Central Delhi, it is certainly a prospective destination to invest.