The extension of the Metro line from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad would soon be a reality. GDA and DMRC had signed a MoU on June 17th for is Metro Connectivity stretch. Ghaziabad is developing into the hub for property investment and with this would initiate a new wave of infrastructure development which would give a boost to connectivity. Investors investing in properties on NH 24 would not only have the advantage of improved connectivity but also would see appreciation in property prices.
As per the latest reports:
- This new route will provide connectivity to the residents living in and around this area.
- The 9.41 km. rail stretch will be built on an elevated section.
- There would be seven elevated stations Shaheed Nagar, Raj Bagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad.
- The route will cater to residents living in & around Trans- Hindon localities also.
- The extension towards Lal Kuan (NH24) will cater to all the residents of Ghaziabad and people living in townships developed on NH24.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) board has already approved the stretch from Dilshad Garden extension project to New Bus Stand.
- The first is an extension from New Bus Terminal to Lal Kuan via MMG Hospital and Opulent Mall on GT Road.
- The second is from New Bus Terminal to NH-24, via Collectorate, Hapur Chungi, CBI Training academy and the Harsaon Police Lines.
The residential as well as the commercial projects coming up in Ghaziabad, especially NH24, which is the newest suburb of Delhi, will have a great benefit from the enhanced connectivity. One project, Wave City, which is an IBM-enabled smart city, is amongst the best property investments in Ghaziabad.