In the NCR region, NH24 is emerging as a goldmine for investors and homebuyers. This area is being developed as a posh address for many homebuyers. Running through Ghaziabad, NH 24 is fast developing with state-of-the-art infrastructure being put in place to make the region fully suitable for superior living.
- There are plans to convert the Delhi border-Dasna stretch by widening it into an eight-lane corridor. The widening of the 20km corridor would bring relief to over 2 lakh daily commuters.
- The NH24 has emerged as the cradle of investment for residential properties. Post- widening, it is anticipated that the property would see further appreciation. For those willing to settle in green zone and yet remain within a stone’s throw from Delhi, NH24 has come up as a great option.
- There are also plans of a 14 lane Delhi-Meerut Expressway via NH24. As per the proposed plan, the highway will be turned to 14 lanes till UP Gate at Ghaziabad and will include an 8 lane highway and 6-lane expressway.
- Besides this, the proposed underpass from Ghaziabad and a link road between Greater Noida and Ghaziabad will also ease the peak hour traffic at NH24.
- Property appreciation in this area is directly related to easy connectivity and superb infrastructure coming up in the future.
Being close to the capital, buyers are seeing this locality as an excellent place to stay. Projects life Wave City, located on the NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi, is drawing the attention of lot of investors for both commercial and residential units.