Highways connecting various towns and cities serve a dual purpose. Not only do they provide good connectivity and accessibility, they also serve as nodes which spur development. Typically, the portions of the highways, which abut cities, witness large development activities.
With consistent growth across highways, these locations are likely to give better return on investments than areas like Delhi, which are already fully developed. It is not wrong to call, well connected highways, as the upcoming investment ‘hotspots’.
- In comparison to other highways connecting to Delhi, projects along NH-24 are currently available at one of the lowest price points.
- Flying high on the cheaper property prices, latest infrastructure development and its connectivity factor, some tout realty as the next big thing on NH24.
- It can be considered as the realty hotspot for both end users and investors in residential and commercial segments.
- There are also plans for widening the highway to 16 lane.
- Post widening of NH24, the location is expected to see huge property appreciation.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has floated tenders for widening – from Nizamuddin Bridge to Dasna (28km). The 22-km stretch of the Dasna-Hapur portion of the highway would be widened to six lanes.
- Many multi-national companies like, Ericsson, NIIT, Xerox, BirlaSoft, GE, etc. have already chosen NH24 for their operations.
- In coming years, NH24 would have an excellent connectivity with plans to construct a 105-km. high speed six lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway and expansion of NH91 that connects Ghaziabad to Kanpur.
To add shine to NH24, Wave Infratech has developed the World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Located on NH 24, Wave City is developed on smart city concept. Wave City offers residential properties, commercial properties, retail, shopping complexes, shops cum offices, etc.