NH24 is a 438 km. long national highway, which is the newest suburb of Delhi. Once a sleepy village, NH24 is a new realty hot spot that has taken Ghaziabad real estate to new heights. Running through Ghaziabad, National Highway 24 is developing fast. With state-of-the-art infrastructure put in place, NH24 is suitable for superior & affordable living.
- NH24 connects Delhi to Uttar Pradesh & also connects Lucknow via Ghaziabad, Hapur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur and Sitapur. With latest infrastructure development and its connectivity factor, NH24 has become a prized real estate destination with investors pouring in for residential and commercial property investment.
- Widening of Delhi-Meerut Expressway will go up to Dasna.
- The easy connectivity and good infrastructure of the area will see prices appreciating in coming future.
- The 21-km stretch of NH-24 which starts from UP Gate and finishes at Dasna will not only address the growing traffic problems but will also ensure reduced travel time for daily commuters.
- Widening of the highway will result in easier transportation of raw materials. The service sector will greatly benefit as commuting will be easy for workers and employees.
NH24 also houses World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Wave City is designed to provide more efficient management of the city’s services and resources by the use and modernisation of new information and communication technologies (ICT). Motivated by the simple concept of judiciously utilizing our limited natural resources, Wave City uses smart technologies to improve the daily lives of its residents.