Once a sleepy village, today NH24 is a realty hotspot. It’s not wrong if we say that NH24 is highway to prosperity. With changing times and needs, national highways are turning into sought after residential addresses for home-buyers. NH24 is one of the national highways in India which is rapidly developing into a property investment hub.
Running through Ghaziabad, National Highway 24 is developing fast. With state-of-the-art infrastructure put in place, NH24 is suitable for superior & affordable living. Builders are developing residential & commercial properties along highways and expressways and this has become a trend across India. NH24 is an important road linkage between Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida.
NH24 connects Delhi to Uttar Pradesh & also connects Lucknow via Ghaziabad, Hapur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur and Sitapur. With latest infrastructure development and its connectivity factor, NH24 has become a prized real estate destination with investors pouring in for residential and commercial property investment. The infrastructure along and on NH24 is taking stride and soon it will be widened to a 16-lane highway from ITO till Dasna.
- NH24 is witnessing a range of infrastructure development, one of the most important being, its expansion to 14 lane highway.
- Due to fast developing infrastructure, this highway is being seen as a future realty hub that has immense potential to cater to the demand for affordable housing in NCR.
- In comparison to Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and some elite clusters of Ghaziabad, property prices on NH-24 are relatively affordable and vary in accordance to their distance to the established nodes of Delhi.
- Initially NH24 had seen development only till Indirapuram, but now developers are making projects up till Columbia Asia Hospital and further.
- A series of new project launches over the past few years indicates that NH24 is clearly emerging as a viable option for home buyers looking at affordable and low-mid segment housing options.
- The affordable housing sector has been driven by end-users’ demand.
- The expansion of the highway to 14 lane will not only address the growing traffic problems but will also ensure reduced travel time for daily commuters.
NH24 is home to the World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Wave City is world’s largest IGBC pre-certified platinum rated township is designed to provide more efficient management of the city’s services and resources by the use and modernisation of new information and communication technologies (ICT). Developed on a hi-tech city concept, Wave City is laced with smart features like:
So, Come and invest on NH24-the growth highway