Ease of availing public transport and proximity to the country’s capital are the key for any destination to gain popularity. Of all the development in and around the NCR region, NH24 has seen an unprecedented growth, for both residential and commercial property developments.
- NH24 connects important cities like Lucknow, Sitapur, Bareilly, Moradabad, etc.
- The road transport and highway ministry has proposed to convert the Delhi-Dasna stretch on NH24 to a 14-lane corridor.
- There are also talks of widening of 20-km corridor. At any given weekday, the highway is used by more than 2,00,000 vehicles.
- Also, Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) have agreed the Metro line up to village Mehrauli.
- There are also plans to stretch between Nizamuddin Bridge and Dasna in Ghaziabad (NH24) would be extended to 14 lanes.
- NH-24 is a favoured location for developers, builders, and homebuyers, as it is in the vicinity of trans-Hindon area of Ghaziabad, Noida, and Greater Noida. Even development authorities like GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority), UP Awas Vikas Parishad, and Municipal Corporation of Ghaziabad (MCG) have shown keen interest in turning the area into a perfect home destination.
These improvements have changed the image of area in and around NH24 and it now has a positive impact on homebuyers. New developments and comparatively lower rates of properties have made NH24 region a good option for affordable luxury.
Located on the NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi, Wave City is an IBM-enabled smart city. Spread in an area of 4500 acres, it is a first of its kind project that truly personifies the concept of creating a city that thinks for you. The project focuses on creating an entirely new way of living with facilities and state-of-art infrastructure that extend beyond a regular housing society. The city provides provision of all the amenities compatible with modern and cosmopolitan lifestyle.