Real estate development, both commercial and residential, along the National Highway is not new, but development around NH24 has seen an unprecedented growth, probably because of its location advantages. Here’s why?
- The area has excellent connectivity with Ghaziabad, Raj Nagar Extension, Noida and Delhi; making it a promising destination for end users.
- It is not just widening of the NH 24 to 14 lanes but also the kind of state-of-the-art mega township projects that are in the pipeline.
- GDA is now constructing a six-lane new ring road, Northern Peripheral Road. This will start from NH24 near Dasna toll, move towards NH58, connect the Pipeline Road, Hindon Air Force station and culminate at Delhi’s Wazirabad Bridge.
- At least Rs 200 crore is being spent on land acquisition for the Northern Periphery Road. This means that from then on anybody can enter Delhi and cross over this stretch in just about 25 minutes.
- NH 24 is also the lifeline of many small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and the big ticket corporate entry of late clearly indicates the region has become a traction point for the developers.
One project that has been attracting a lot of eyeballs is Wave City, an IBM enabled smart city that is a first of its kind in India.
• The city is 30 minutes from Delhi on NH-24.
• The city is just 10 minutes from Indirapuram.
• The city falls on the planned Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway.
• The city can be accessed via the G.T. Road, which connects some of the significant industrial towns of UP.