NH24 is known as the fastest-growing affordable housing corridors developing in the National Capital Region (NCR). This highway is one of the most important highways, which connects Delhi to Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh.
- NH24 is witnessing a range of infrastructure development, one of the most important being, its expansion to 14 lane highway.
- Due to fast developing infrastructure, this highway is being seen as a future realty hub that has immense potential to cater to the demand for affordable housing in NCR.
- In comparison to Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and some elite clusters of Ghaziabad, property prices on NH-24 are relatively affordable and vary in accordance to their distance to the established nodes of Delhi.
- Initially NH24 had seen development only till Indirapuram, but now developers are making projects up till Columbia Asia Hospital and further.
- A series of new project launches over the past few years indicates that NH24 is clearly emerging as a viable option for home buyers looking at affordable and low-mid segment housing options.
- The affordable housing sector has been driven by end-users’ demand.
- The expansion of the highway to 14 lane will not only address the growing traffic problems but will also ensure reduced travel time for daily commuters.
NH24 is home to the World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Wave City is world’s largest IGBC pre-certified platinum rated township is designed to provide more efficient management of the city’s services and resources by the use and modernisation of new information and communication technologies (ICT). Developed on a hi-tech city concept, Wave City is laced with smart features like:
So, Come and invest on NH24-the growth highway