Connectivity in Noida is expected to get a big shot in the arm. The plan of Delhi-Noida elevated ring road project is finally gaining speed. The Noida Authority on October 31st has asked consultants to prepare a DPR on the same. To be built on the same lines as the Barapullah elevated road in Delhi, the proposed 5.54 km elevated ring road will start from Chilla regulator in Delhi and go up to Kalindi Kunj-Noida border.
• It would decongest not only Noida but also Delhi, Faridabad & Ghaziabad.
• Feasibility check would be done on the existing road that connects Chilla regulator with Kalindi Kunj.
• The ring road will start from the Chilla regulator near Sector 14A and go up to the Master Plan Road-III. This route will decongest the Noida-Delhi link road.
• The construction of the ring road would be on stilts and both carriageways will have three lanes each.
• The proposed stretch of the ring road over Shahdara drain would be linked to the Barapullah road in Delhi.
• The existing roads will be widened and integrated as per the new alignment and there would be scope for developing slip roads where ever needed.
• Another 4.8km road Master Plan Road-II in Sector 28 to Shopprix Mall in Sector 61 is to begin in November.
• An elevated road is also proposed between the crossroads of sectors 41-49 and sectors 82 and 110 (NEPZ).
With this new development, upcoming projects in Noida will attract lots of investors. This is yet another reason to rejoice for investors & home buyers who have invested in Wave City Center, Sector 25A & 32, Noida.